Monday 4 April 2011

My Pet Explained

Hi there everyone. This is my first blog so I am very new to this. Hope you enjoy! Here goes:

You have proberbly read my little "all about me" column and wondered who my pet is. Well most cats would agree with me that the title "owner" is offensive to us and so we prefer to call our humans our pets. After all...the cat has the control.

Pets don't like to admit it but we have them wrapped around our little finger. I mean a few meows and hey-presto there's cheese on the floor or chicken in my bowl. To sum it up the cat is the owner, not the human.

Don't get me wrong, I love my pets but they realise just as well as I do who the boss is. Anyway, I look forward to blogging with you and I hope this will help you to really understand what your cat is thinking and how we see life. I am proud to be representing cats around the world ^.^

Many Meows
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment