Sunday 22 May 2011

It Winter Time Again!

Hi there! I havn't posted anything in a while, I know. But I have and excuse. You don't realise how hard it is to get to the computer with my pets around...you know, without it looking kind of suspicious. I am not planning to get caught anytime soon. They might put me on some freaky Animal Planet show. I can see it now...."The Blogging Cat, A Scientific Phenomenon". Anyway, I'm here now and it's great to be writing again.

Well, the only news I have is that my little older brother Timmy has passed away. He died on the 23 April 2011. I miss seeing him every time I climb in the window. Poor little guy...oh well I know he is happy now. R.I.P Timmy-Boy. I love you.

Well it's winter time again but you wouldn't know it where I am! Where else in the world can you sleep all day in the sun during winter! It's heaven. Although it does get chilly during the night so i curl up on my pet's bed and take a snooze. I make sure I am at the bottom just so I don't get stroked and fiddled with every 5 seconds. She is pretty obsessed with me you know. Anyway, have a great winter where ever you are....or summer if you are up in the north. Cheerio ^.^

Many Meows
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment